sang·froid | säng-frwä
Composure or coolness, as shown in difficult, complex, or under trying circumstances
Join Our Team
Social Impact Strategist
Sangfroid Strategy, LLC
Partially Remote Position
Sangfroid Strategy is a Cleveland, Ohio-based, full-service consulting firm that specializes in helping organizations learn from where they’ve been, determine where they want to go, build a plan to get there, and make sure their team has the resources to be successful. Learn more about who we are and what we do at sangfroidstrategy.com.
The Social Impact Strategist at Sangfroid Strategy is a charismatic professional skilled in strategy development and planning. The Social Impact Strategist supports the strategy and implementation project-based consulting portfolio for nonprofit and philanthropic customers and works one-on-one with nonprofits in Cleveland, Ohio and across the United States to build their capacity. This is a full-time remote (work-from-home) position, with some in-person company and client meetings required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Nonprofit Strategy Development: Serve as the main project support staff for all strategy-related tasks within Sangfroid Strategy’s project-based consulting portfolio, and take lead on concepting projects, approaches to meeting facilitation, and development of plans.
- Strategy and Implementation Project Presentation: Synthesize, analyze, and convert complex information, data, and insights into straightforward concepts. Develop client-ready final reports, presentations, and when applicable, present to clients and others.
- Building Internal Strategy Development Infrastructure: Position Sangfroid Strategy’s strategy portfolio to include innovative approaches to project facilitation and organization, including integrating the latest research-based approaches to strategy development.
- Communications, Presentations and Workshops: When applicable, conduct nonprofit workshops and presentations at conferences and to groups (virtual and in-person when safe); support the development of company communications, blogs, and social media posts related to the strategy portfolio.
- General Project Support: Support other projects, team members, and company advancement activities as a member of the Sangfroid Strategy team as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Education: Master’s degree in Nonprofit Management or related field preferred.
- Years of experience: 3 to 5 years minimum experience is preferred.
- Experience with:
- Nonprofit organizations is required.
- Working in a project-based role interfacing with Executive leadership is required.
- Comfortability with various office tools such as Canva, LinkedIn, Airtable, Asana, Google Suite, Google Docs, MURAL, Jamboard, Survey Monkey, etc. is required.
- Proficient (intermediate to advanced) computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) is required.
- Space to work in a virtual office environment, including the ability to video conference with customers on a regular basis is required.
We are a small company, working with clients from the nonprofit and philanthropic sectors. Although we are primarily virtual, we communicate and collaborate often. We believe that people are at the heart of great organizations, and we centralize equity, honesty, humility, and vulnerability in our work. We believe that self care is a prerequisite for great work and strive to honor each other’s needs and help each other out. We maintain a culture where we lift each other up, and have zero tolerance for drama, gossip, racism, sexism, bullying, or any other form of putting people down. Employees of Sangfroid Strategy not only support our team and clients but want to contribute to a positive and inclusive company culture.
Sangfroid Strategy offers competitive compensation, paid holidays; vacation time; health, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance; along with a suite of other benefits.
To apply please send your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements via email only to email@example.com. No phone calls or faxes will be accepted.