DATA-DRIVEN STRATEGY TO INCREASE SOCIAL IMPACT
Increasing social impact is hard, and it takes time! That’s why we approach all of our work through the lens of design thinking. We help organizations use their data (stories + numbers) to drive their strategy along a cycle of continuous improvement shifting the internal culture from “how did we do” to “what can we do better”. When an organization sets up systems, processes, and infrastructure that allows for adaptability and flexibility – they don’t have to wait for their next planning cycle to make the improvements needed to amplify their social impact.
EVALUATE & REFINE
• Continuous improvement infrastructure
• Ongoing monitoring and assessment
• Real-time dashboarding of progress toward goals
• Evaluation of what's working/what's not
• Reflection, refinement, and identifying
of continuous improvement
BUILD & IMPLEMENT
• Tangible, actionable, and implementable
• Continuous improvement cadence
• Processes, systems, and infrastructure building
• Scenario planning
LISTEN & UNDERSTAND
• Stakeholder engagement
• Data analysis
• Organizational assessments
• Staff engagement
• Industry research
• Problem / Solution identification
DEFINE & CREATE
• Core purpose and core focus definition
• Strategy development
• Decision making
• Identifying variables
What makes your organization stand out from every other nonprofit delivering the same types of services in your region? Not knowing what distinguishes you is common. As an industry, nonprofits aren’t used to understanding, measuring, and communicating the value of their program to their clients, donors, and funders.
We’ve designed an 8-week program to help organizations like yours reclaim your data, make it work in service of your organization and the clients you serve first, and stand out to your funders along the way. When you embed our program into the delivery of your services, you’ll naturally stand out in the pile of grant applications without needing extra resources to do so.
e-Value8 will help you:
• Define your program’s core purpose
• Learn how other organizations similar to yours are understanding and measuring the value
of their program.
• Connect your day-to-day activities with your ultimate goals.
• Set an intention for how you will use your data to learn.
• Give structure to program improvement by asking specific and measurable questions.
• Connect your questions to measures.
• Turn your information into insight.
• Activate your work with a budget, staffing, and timeline.