sang·froid | säng-frwä
composure or coolness, as shown in difficult, complex, or under trying circumstances
We get you through difficult times
Inherent to its name, Sangfroid Strategy specializes in helping organizations through difficult, complex, and trying circumstances. In a world where everything changes day-by-day, we help our customers build resilience and innovate to thrive.
We love solving complicated puzzles
We help you do what you do better – by learning from where you’ve been.
We help you make sure you have a clear picture of where you are headed, and actionable plan to make sure you get there.
We help you bring your team and your community on the journey with you.
What we’re writing…
- When to set up an endowment for your nonprofit – and how to do it!
- Social Good Spotlight: Cleveland Public Library
- Social Good Spotlight: The Treehouse Ohio
- 5 Apps That Will Transform Your Afterschool Program Delivery
- Social Good Spotlight: University Settlement
- Is Your Organization a Hibernator, Responder, or Hybrid?
- Social Good Spotlight: Northeast Ohio Black Health Coalition
- Adaptation vs. Innovation: The Threat of Short-Term Thinking
- Social Good Spotlight: ZENworks Yoga
- 3 Nonprofit Businesses Doing it Right During the Time of COVID-19
- Makerspaces Stepping Up in the Fight Against COVID-19
- Social Good Spotlight: CAN Journal
- Social Good Spotlight: Motogo
- 5 Things Arts Organizations Can Do Right Now to Combat the Effects of COVID-19
- 78 Emergency Grants and COVID-19 Resources for Artists
What our customers say…
Heather Lenz may be one of the most organized humans on the planet, which allows her to tackle complex, multi-layered projects with apparent ease.
I love how you're continuously looking across the program for deeper overall impact.