sang·froid | säng-frwä
composure or coolness, as shown in difficult, complex, or under trying circumstances
We get you through difficult times
Inherent to its name, Sangfroid Strategy specializes in helping organizations through difficult, complex, and trying circumstances. In a world where everything changes day-by-day, we help our customers build resilience and innovate to thrive.
We love solving complicated puzzles
We help you do what you do better – by learning from where you’ve been.
We help you make sure you have a clear picture of where you are headed, and actionable plan to make sure you get there.
We help you bring your team and your community on the journey with you.
What we’re writing…
- Nonprofit Planning for a Future with COVID-19: Yes, there is hope.
- 5 Areas to Build Nonprofit Resilience Now
- Transitioning Your Leadership Culture from Reactive to Proactive
- What We Believe: The Core Values and Commitment of Sangfroid Strategy
- Building an Effective Membership Model
- Make Your Message Matter!
- A Look Back on 2019!
- Setting and Achieving Goals 101: How to go after a bold goal, and stick with it long enough to make it happen!
- Customer Spotlight: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Rethinking Revenue for Nonprofits: Part 4
- Rethinking Revenue for Nonprofits: Part 3
- Rethinking Revenue for Nonprofits: Part 2
- Rethinking Revenue for Nonprofits: Part 1
- 5 Questions to Choose the Right Consultant
What our customers say…
Heather Lenz may be one of the most organized humans on the planet, which allows her to tackle complex, multi-layered projects with apparent ease.
I love how you're continuously looking across the program for deeper overall impact.